HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

-Moonpool-

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Blossom
Admin

PostSubject: -Moonpool-   Fri Dec 17, 2010 4:14 pm

It is a pool of water, in an area, it is owned by no-one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Poppystar
Admin

PostSubject: Re: -Moonpool-   Fri Dec 17, 2010 4:16 pm

Medicine cats come here every half moon
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.v-petsite.com/kittypaws/
Blossom
Admin

PostSubject: Re: -Moonpool-   Fri Dec 17, 2010 4:24 pm

Blossomstar arrived at the MoonPool with Whitestream.

"StarClan, why are you angry with us? What have we done to hurt you? Was I meant to lose my last life today?"

She fell into a dream, where StarClan showed Willowclaw and a pack of dogs saying: Pack.. Pack...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Poppystar
Admin

PostSubject: Mudpool   Fri Dec 17, 2010 4:37 pm

Mudpool came to the Moonpool, no body knew. He lapped up some starry water and saw some dogs, and some whispering Pack, Pack, Kill, Kill...and a small white cat, he though it could be Lilypaw, Poppystar's daughter and a CreekClan apprentice, he rushed back to camp.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Blossom
Admin

PostSubject: Re: -Moonpool-   Fri Dec 17, 2010 4:42 pm

Whitepaw talked to him and he said what he saw. Whitepaw then said: "It could be Fluffypaw!!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Poppystar
Admin

PostSubject: Re: -Moonpool-   Fri Dec 17, 2010 4:57 pm

Mudpool looked at Fluffypaw, then Lilypaw. Fluffypaw had blue eyes (not deaf) and Lilypaw had green. The cat in the vision had blue eyes. "Maybe...." Mudpool said, "But I'm not sure.."
Back to top Go down
Blossom
Admin

PostSubject: Re: -Moonpool-   Fri Dec 17, 2010 5:00 pm

"it is most likely Fluffy" said Whitepaw. He had loved Fluffypaw all his life and was worried about her now more then ever.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blossom
Admin

PostSubject: Re: -Moonpool-   Mon Dec 27, 2010 3:27 pm

Blacktail came and licked the pool and layed down. He had brought Gingertail, the new deputy. After that was all over Blacktail was no longer Blacktail, he was Blackstar. He realized he had Power, strength, and control. He swore in his head that he wouldn't let Duskclan down
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Poppystar
Admin

PostSubject: Re: -Moonpool-   Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:40 pm

Robinflight and her new apprentice Mistypaw arrived at the Moonpool. After she had been introduced to StarClan, Mistypaw fell into sleep. There were two cats there. A slender light brown she cat and fluffy dark brown tom. "I'm Fernpool and this is Mudpool" said the light brown she cat. "Come with us" said Mudpool. Mistypaw followed the starry cats, and found a grassy place by the old Twoleg shack. She had been here once, it was the best place for catnip. "Beware of the blood...." Fernpool whispered to Mistypaw. "It will come and kill, shatter and scratch, to rule the forest. Beware of the blood!" Mistypaw woke up, and said goodbye to the others. On the way back, she talked about her dream to her mentor.

"Um..Robinflight?"
"Yes, Mistypaw?"
"My dream was confusing..."
"StarClan is not clear about everything, you know."
"Fernpool and Mudpool said to beware of the blood..."
"Beware of the blood?"
"Yeah, what does it mean?"
"I'm not sure, but don't tell Poppystar until we're clear, okay?"
"Okay."

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Poppystar
Admin

PostSubject: Re: -Moonpool-   Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:40 pm

After Mistypool licked the starry water of the Moonpool, she saw a dark torishell she cat and small brown tom. "I'm Mudpool and this is Cherrystar." the brown tom mewed.

"Mistypool, CreekClan and ShineClan must become PantherClan, DuskClan will join with some rougues and become LionClan, and you'll all meet in battle." Cherrystar meowed.

"But what...Beware of the Blood??" Mistypool mewed.

"We've told you too much, but you'll find out soon." Mudpool told her.

"Thank you..." mewed Mistypool.

She woke up, and streached her legs. On the way back to camp she thought about what 'Beware of the Blood' means. Her first dream smelled like a battle, with blood splattered around the old MossClan hunting grounds. This means a battle.
Back to top Go down
Poppystar
Admin

PostSubject: Re: -Moonpool-   Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:08 pm

Jayflight lapped up some starry water and blinked his eyes open. There were 9 cats there. "Welcome Jayflight, are you ready to recieve your 9 lives?" a voice meowed.

FLASHBACK

"Can I go outside the nursery now??" meowed Jaykit.
"No honey, You and Stormkit are too young." replied Bluestream.

NORMAL

This was Bluestream. His mother.

Jayflight nodded, and Bluestream came foward.

"I give you the gift of selflessness, so you can care for your Clan and die for them without hestitating" she mewed.

This life hard, and went plusing through Jayflight's body.

SPEED THROUGH
1st life was given by Bluestream (his mother)
2nd life was given by Poppystar (his mate)
3rd life was given by Cherrystar (his mate's sister)
4th life was given by Mudpool (medicine cat friend)
5th life was given by Berrytail (friend)
6th life was given by Sweetpaw (friend)
7th life was given by Snowfall (his apprentice)
8th life was given by Braveheart (his mentor)
9th life was given by Firestorm (friend)
"Jaystar, Jaystar, Jaystar!"
Back to top Go down
Poppystar
Admin

PostSubject: Re: -Moonpool-   Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:12 pm

[CONT'D FROM CREEKCLAN]

"Hi Larkflight! Mistypool!" meowed Cherrypaw cheerfully, she was the ShineClan medicine cat apprentice.

Mistypool sat down and curled her tail around her paws. "Anyone hear about DuskClan? Waterblossom didnt have an apprentice when she left so, what is going to happen?" she meowed.

"I know! I could teach all the DuskClan warriors the herbs so they could treat themselves!" Cherrypaw meowed enthusiastically.

"That isnt the only problem," Cherrypaw's mentor, Sagetail spoke up. "We cant have all of DuskClan up here, Cherry, there has be only one medicine cat - and her apprentice - in each Clan."

Then a flash of wistfulness came into Sagetail's green eyes. "StarClan will tell us which warrior is destined to be the DuskClan med cat, and then we could teach her, or him.."

Now I see where Cherrypaw got that idea from

"Anyway, time to share tongues with StarClan!" Sagetail called. The wistfulness was gone.

Larkflight licked the cold water, it surged though her and she began to dream.

It was snowing everywhere, Larkflight hid in a bush, someone was coming. Larkflight saw many, many cats. The biggest one was a dark brown tabby, followed close behind by a ginger tabby she cat and dark gray tom.

"I-I cant..." the ginger tabby she cat rasped. She lied down in the snow. "Fire! We have to find our new home, its not that far away! Come on.." the dark gray tom meowed.

"No!" Fire meowed sharply. "We've been traveling for moons trying to find our new home and have we found it? NO! Rock, I just cant go any farther...."

"But Fire, what about our future!?" Rock asked, his words edged with sorrow. "We were going to have two kits, and.." Before rock could finish Fire slammed her paw down. "We dont have a future." she hissed. "My paws feel like they will fall off, the pads are already almost off themselves." Fire looked into her mate's eyes. "I just cant go any..." her words were interrupted by a coughing spasm.
"Fire!" anger glowed in Rock's eyes. "If all you can care about is yourself, maybe you deserve to die out here."
Rock unsheathed his claws. Fire could barely move, she was right, and you could see her ribs and bones through her pelt from 5 fox lengths away. Fire immidently went limp before Rock could even touch her. "Fine, just kill me!" she wailed "You knew it all along I wouldnt be able to survive out here, that is why you forced me to go wasnt it?" anger was rising. Rock shook his head, "I didnt force you to go.." then quietly he mewed, "I just wanted the company. I wanted to live our future...in out new home"
Fire unsheathed her claws and pinned Rock down "Dont you get it! We have no future!" she yowled.

Larkflight wondered where the battle would end, then suddenly

"STOP IT BOTH OF YOU!" The dark brown tom growled. "If Fire wants to stay, Rock, let her stay." he meowed firmly.
Fire curled herself in a ball and tried to sleep. "Sweet dreams, Fire." another cat meowed.

Where I'm going, you never wake up

Larkflight thought about this when she felt a paw on her shoulder.

"Larkflight!" she recognized Mistypool's voice. Larkflight jerked herself awake.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -Moonpool-   

Back to top Go down

-Moonpool-
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Cats RP :: StarClan :: Moonpool-
Jump to: